|Idol Star Pretty Cure♪|
|Home Place||Hoshi Akari|
|Japonese Voice Actor(s)||Isshiki Mayu|
|Pretty Cure Info|
Asami is a tall and fair-skinned girl, and has long brown hair tied back into a bun, with two strands of her hair left in front of her ears. She also has black glasses over her purple-coloured eyes. Her casual outfit consists of a white shirt and apricot-coloured shorts, as well as a cardigan with a floral pattern. She also wears cream-coloured slip-on shoes.
Asami is a friendly and kind girl, and is very close with her childhood friend, Utau. She is also described by the popular model Murasaki Kotone to be quite beautiful, and thus, Asami was inspired to become a model like Kotone.
- Aihara Utau - Utau and Asami are roommates and childhood friends, and despite their many differences, they remain close.
- Murasaki Kotone - Kotone was the one who inspired Asami to become a model, and it is likely that after this, Kotone has become Asami's idol.
Becoming the First Target
When Antaeus enters school grounds, Asami is the first to notice this, and after failing to get Antaeus to leave, she is turned into a monster called a Namida. She is soon rescued after Utau, who transformed into Cure Harmony, purified the Namida.
- Asami shares her voice actress with Azukina, a mascot who appears in Fresh Pretty Cure!.
- Asami shares her given name with Himura Asami, a Cure who appears in Royal Dream Pretty Cure!.
- Asami is the fourth character to learn the Cures' true identities throughout the franchise, preceded by Chinen Miyuki, Sagara Seiji and Nanase Yui.