|Kyua Shojo ⭐ puriti!|
|'Created on||June 20, 2016|
|Original Run||June 20, 2016 - ?|
|Episodes||50 (only 8 now)|
|Opening Song||Go heroes! Shojo ☆ Pretty Cure! (ep 1-8)|
|Ending Song||It's the heart that counts~|
|Theme(s)||Love, Gems, Shojo Ai|
|Successor||Jewels Pretty Cure!|
Shojo⭐Pretty Cure!(少女プリキュア！) Is a 2016 Japanese television series created by Na134. It's main theme is love and gems, and uniquely homosexuality acceptance, being a few of series to display and accept it. It is also darker than a majority of series
In the town of Sodukai, Kohura and Hinata, leave and love each peacefully everyday.However, the activity in The Land Of Love is the opposite of Kohura's homeplace. The queen is captured by her evil twin, Shikuzu, to ruin the the festival, and then to earth to ruin the relationship.
Before the queen's capture, however, she warns and tells Heartshine to find the pretty cure, as fast as possible to protect love and world peace.
Main Characters and/or Pretty Cure:
Mei Hinata: Is a 13 year old 8th grader, she is normally shy and quiet, only interacting with those she trusts and loves. She is Kohura's girlfriend and her alter ego is Cure Gem. She is captured in Episode 5 by Naedo.
Serenity : The second fairy that guides the pretty cure after heartshine's death.
Shizuku: Is the hater of love that is Mizuyu's evil twin sister, and to ruin the festival she kidnaps the queen and goes to earth, just to ruin relationships.
Naedo: Shizuku's now trusted servant, who dreams of pleasing her mistress and finally killing the pretty cure. She is killed by Kohura.
Secondary and/or Minor characters
Yume Izumi: Izumi is a supporting character in SoPC, she is seen in the first episode, she is Kohura's mother. She dies in episode 4 after being killed by Naedo.
Ms.Shibu: Is Kohura's teacher, she is seen in episode one as well, she is very strict and expects (sometimes unrealistic) expectations from the students in her classroom.
Mei Kotori : Hinata's mother, who is not seen but mentioned,
Mei Kaito: Hinata's 5 year old brother.
- Go heroes! Shojo ☆ Pretty Cure! is the first OP, it is written by Na11 and translated by CureHibiki
- Keep that smile, Shojo ☆ Pretty Cure! is the second OP, written by Na11, the song is darker than the first and longer.
- It's the heart that counts~ Is the ending of the series
- Beautiful Angel~ is Kohura's Character Song
- Sparkling Ruby is Hinata's Character Song
- Shining Love is Kyoto's Character Song
- Shojo Pretty Cure! Is aimed at teenagers.
- Unlike most seasons, the lead cure's theme color is purple
- The cures are in a relationship
- The series is actually a fanfiction
- The cures are diffrent ages
- Shojo Pretty Cure is shoujo ai
- The is one of the first series to have a lesbian couple
- It is inspired by madoka magica, pretty cure, sword art online and Tokyo mew mew
|Series||Shojo ☆ Pretty Cure! • Jewels Pretty Cure! • Supreme Song! Super Star Idol Pretty Cure!|
|Movies and Sequels||Shojo ☆ Pretty Cure! The Music In everyone's Hearts|