Star Cards (スターカード Sutā Kādo) are the Idol Star Pretty Cure♪ season's main collectible items. The Cures can put them into the Idol Bracelet to transform into their correspondent Cure and change into alternate forms. They are created by the Top Designers.
The Star Cards are created by different brands, thus they all look different. Here is a list of Star Cards' appearances from a brand:
- Sparkle Angel - They are pink, and at the top of the cards, there is the official logo for the series, and at the bottom in kanji is "Cure Harmony" and written beside that is what type the Star Card is (eg. "Cure Harmony - Basic"). These cards feature angelic and cute clothing designed by Sparkle Angel's Top Designer.
- Bright Future - They are blue, and at the top of the cards, there is the official logo for the series, and at the bottom in kanji is "Cure Serenade" and written beside that is what type the Star Card is (eg. "Cure Serenade - Basic"). These cards feature futuristic and cool clothing designed by Bright Future's Top Designer.
- Happy Magic - They are yellow, and at the top of the cards, there is the official logo for the series, and at the bottom in kanji is "Cure Operetta" and written beside that is what type the Star Card is (eg. "Cure Operetta - Basic"). These cards feature colourful and casual clothing designed by Happy Magic's Top Designer.
- Lolly Vamp - They are purple, and at the top of the cards, there is the official logo for the series, and at the bottom in kanji is "Cure Concert" and written beside that is what type the Star Card is (eg. "Cure Concert - Basic"). These cards feature mysterious and Gothic clothing designed by Lolly Vamp's Top Designer.
- Lovely Blossom - They are red, and at the top of the cards, there is the official logo for the series, and at the bottom in kanji is "Cure Rhapsody" and written beside that is what type the Star Card is (eg. "Cure Rhapsody - Basic"). These cards feature sexy and elegant clothng designed by Lovely Blossom's Top Designer.
When inserted into the Idol Bracelet, the owner can put on the dresses that the Star Cards feature, and some of these dresses will give the owner powers. There are currently five types of dresses known, which are:
- Basic - They allow the owner to transform into a Pretty Cure.
- Normal - Used for performances.
- Special - Used for special occasions.
- Melody - They allow the owner to transform into their Melody Forms.
- Aria - Said to be the most powerful and beautiful of the dresses.
List of Star Cards
|ISPC01||TBA||Cure Harmony Dress||Transforming Utau into Cure Harmony to fight||Basic||Sparkle Angel|
|ISPC01||TBA||Harmonic Kiss Dress||Transforming Utau into the Harmonic Kiss Dress for her commercial||Normal||Sparkle Angel|
|ISPC02||TBA||Cure Serenade Dress||Transforming Hitomi into Cure Serenade to fight||Basic||Bright Future|
|ISPC02||TBA||Cosmic Queen Dress||Transforming Hitomi into the Cosmic Queen Dress for the Family Day concert||Normal||Bright Future|
|ISPC03||TBA||Cure Operetta Dress||Transforming Kiyomi into Cure Operetta to fight||Basic||Happy Magic|
|ISPC03||TBA||Rainbow Sparkle Dress||Transforming Kiyomi into the Rainbow Sparkle Dress for the fashion show||Normal||Happy Magic|
|ISPC04||TBA||Cure Concert Dress||Transforming Kotone into Cure Concert to fight||Basic||Lolly Vamp|
|ISPC04||TBA||Vampire Night Dress||Transforming Kotone into the Vampire Night Dress for the Family Day concert||Normal||Lolly Vamp|
|ISPC05||TBA||Cyber Star Dress||Transforming Hitomi into the Cyber Star Dress for the movie A Nightmare At Twilight||Normal||Bright Future|
|ISPC06||TBA||Aurora Dream Dress||Transforming Utau into the Aurora Dream Dress for her first concert||Special||Sparkle Angel|
|ISPC06||TBA||Gorgeous Heart Dress||Transforming Utau into the Gorgeous Heart Dress for the Family Day concert||Normal||Sparkle Angel|
|ISPC07||TBA||Flower Ribbon Dress||Asami borrowed the Flower Ribbon Dress for her photo shoot||Normal||Sparkle Angel|
|ISPC08||TBA||Magical Girl Dress||Transforming Hitomi into the Magical Girl Dress for the movie Witch Queen||Normal||Bright Future|
|ISPC09||TBA||Gothic Romance Dress||Transforming Kotone into the Gothic Romance Dress for the fashion show against Amagawa Miki||Normal||Lolly Vamp|
|ISPC10||TBA||Funny Clown Dress||Transforming Kiyomi into the Funny Clown Dress for the Family Day concert||Normal||Happy Magic|
|ISPC11||TBA||Valentine Kiss Dress||Transforming Utau into the Valentine Kiss Dress for the 5Hearts concert||Special||Sparkle Angel|
|ISPC12||TBA||Prism Glass Dress||Unknown||Special||Bright Future|
|ISPC12||TBA||Crystal Princess Dress||Transforming Hitomi into the Crystal Princess Dress for the 5Hearts concert||Special||Bright Future|
|ISPC15||TBA||Sweet Sugar Dress||Transforming Cure Harmony into her Melody Form in order to perform "Soprano Hurricane"||Melody||Sparkle Angel|
|ISPC15||TBA||Glitter Snow Dress||Transforming Cure Serenade into her Melody Form in order to perform "Virtuoso Echo"||Melody||Bright Future|
|ISPC15||TBA||Funky Dream Dress||Transforming Cure Operetta into her Melody Form in order to perform "Allegro Suite"||Melody||Happy Magic|
|ISPC15||TBA||Nightmare Goth Dress||Transforming Cure Concert into her Melody Form in order to perform "Resonance Overture"||Melody||Lolly Vamp|
|ISPC16||TBA||Girly Pop Dress||Transforming Kiyomi into the Girly Pop Dress for her concert with her cousin||Special||Happy Magic|
|ISPC17||TBA||Black Rose Dress||Transforming Kotone into the Black Rose Dress for the 5Hearts concert||Special||Lolly Vamp|
|ISPC18||TBA||Shiny Smile Dress||Unknown||Special||Happy Magic|
|ISPC18||TBA||Tropical Hawaiian Dress||Transforming Kiyomi into the Tropical Hawaiian Dress for the 5Hearts concert||Special||Happy Magic|
|ISPC19||TBA||Time Travel Dress||Unknown||Special||Bright Future|
|ISPC22||TBA||Cure Rhapsody Dress||Transforming Moira into Cure Rhapsody to fight||Basic||Lovely Blossom|
|ISPC22||TBA||Scarlet Butterfly Dress||Transforming Moira into the Scarlet Butterfly Dress for the 5Hearts concert||Special||Lovely Blossom|
|ISPC23||TBA||Sexy Model Dress||Transforming Cure Rhapsody into her Melody Form in order to perform "Cavatina Baroque"||Melody||Lovely Blossom|
|ISPC23||TBA||Lady Ruby Dress||Unknown||Special||Lovely Blossom|
|ISPC24||TBA||Moonlight Empress Dress||Transforming Kotone into the Moonlight Empress Dress for a fashion show with a famous supermodel||Special||Lolly Vamp|
|ISPC24||TBA||Passionate Star Dress||Unknown||Special||Lovely Blossom|
|ISPC25||TBA||Perfect Celebration Dress||Unknown||Special||Lovely Blossom|
|ISPC26||TBA||Angelic Beauty Dress||Unknown||Special||Sparkle Angel|
- In ISPC13, it is revealed that other people can use the Star Cards.