|Wonder Pretty Cure!|
|Opening Song||Secret∞Wonder Pretty Cure!|
|Ending Song||Multicolored Promises|
Wonder Pretty Cure! started production on August 7th, 2016, and Fujiwara Hibiki is full of ideas. So far, it is revealed that the show will begin with four Cures. The main Cure's name was revealed on August 8th, 2016. A second Cure was leaked a day later, August 9th, 2016, and her theme color appears to unknown as she fits neither of the rumours stated below. On August 11th, 2016, the third Cure was revealed.
- Wonder! will follow a young girl from outer space who goes to Earth to find something precious to her.
- The color schemes will be pink, yellow, purple and green.
- There is to be one mascot, but even she becomes a Cure. However, she doesn't fight as much as the other three Cures.
- The villains goal is to turn the world into a planet not worth living in.
- The four Cures are to sing the ending theme song.
- Each Cure is gonna to have a role as an idol in some way. Alula will be a singer, the purple Cure will be a dancer while the green Cure will be a model. The yellow Cure will act as the back up singer for Alula.
- The yellow Cure is the mascot and her name might be Cure Solar. Her attack is also rumoured to be called "Solar Screen".
- The purple Cure shares some attributes with the other purple Cures but is still slightly different. Her attack is also rumored to be "Orbit Revolution".
- The green Cure's attack is rumoured to be "Astral Projection".